top of page
Asesoría migratoria, Immigration services, Relocation Lima
Asesoría migratoria, Immigration services, Relocation Lima

Our services



The foreigners who are in Peru and want to remain because of work, investment or developing other activities, must realize the step " Change of Immigration Status ". Depending on the activity to develop, they will be able to change migratory status to: worker, investor, artist, student, independent, religious or familiar professional of resident.


In order to fulfill their needs, we will advise all our clients in all the step to realize for the DIGEMIN and will assume their representation to save him time and money in the accomplishment of all the negotiations, including the preparation of documents.


We will help to prepare or manage all the necessary documents to obtain these authorizations in the shortes possible time.





We offer advising to obtain this card, to request a duplicate when it is necessary, to register in the Central Register of Immigration and to pay the Annual Rate of Immigration (or to be excluded from the payment).



The foreigners who are outside of Peru and want to come to work, to invest or to develop any other activity different from tourism in temporary or permanent form need an authorization.


This authorization is managed in the office of the DIGEMIN in Lima, so that the foreigner will need someone who represents him to realize the steps " Request of Temporary Visa " or " Request of Permanent Visa ", as it is the case. The request of Temporary Visa will generate an authorization up to for 90 extendable days to one year, and the request of Permanent Visa will generate an authorization of until an extendable year.


We can assume this representation or advise whom you designate as representative to obtain your Visa.





Once obtained the residence by Visa (Temporary or Permanent) or by Change of Immigration Status, this one will have to be renewed anually, with the step " Extension of Residence".


It must be paid a "Anual Rate of Immigration".

In some cases the client can ask for an exempt of this payment. 


We will handle all this steps and find out if this payment can be exempted.


Migraciones Consulting Perú offers a wide range of migratory services for foreigners and Peruvian companies, offering to all his clients an intregral and personalized solution that includes the production and processing of all the necessary documents in diverse state entities to present his requests to the General Office of Migrations and Naturalization of Peru (DIGEMIN).


bottom of page